DC CO/Smoke Alarm, Frt Load Battery, Voice Warning (900-0102A)
• Voice Alarm –Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire!” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected.
• Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
• Test/Reset Button – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement.
• LEDs – Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition.
• Low Battery Warning – The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED.
• Battery Powered –Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur.
2014 © The Systems Depot, Inc. ALL Rights Reserved.