Single Door Access Module
Access / Panels & Controllers / Single Door
The M1KAM is a single door access interface module for use on the M1 and M1EZ8 Control Panels. The M1KAM connects to the 4 wire keypad data bus in place of a traditional M1 Keypad. Since the maximum number of keypads on an M1 or M1EZ8 is 16, the maximum number of M1KAM modules (and controlled doors) is 16, minus any installed keypads. Even though an M1 Keypad can accept a 26 bit access reader, the M1KAM is a more powerful and less expensive access solution. For example; the M1KAM includes a relay (door unlock) output with form "C" dry contacts, making it compatible with most door lock devices.
- Input for a 26 bit Wiegand Reader
- Input for a Dallas "One-Wire" iButton Reader
- Heavy Duty Form "C" Relay Contacts for Switching Door Strike Power
- Low Current (50mA) Switched Negative (pull to ground) Output for Door Held Open Alarm
- Low Current (10mA) Switched Negative (pull to ground) Output for System Ready To Arm indication
- Low Current (10mA) Switched Negative (pull to ground) Output for System Armed indication
- Supervised Input for RTE (Request To Exit) Button/Device
- Supervised Input for Door Status Sensor
- Installs in place of an M1 Keypad and operates from the RS-485 4-Wire Keypad Data Bus
- Four selectable Time settings for "Request to Exit" and "Door Held Open"
- Hardware Watchdog Circuit
- Connections: Unpluggable Screw Terminals, 16 Position
- Operating Voltage: 13.8 VDC
- Current Draw: Less than 30 mA with min. activity, 44 mA fully active
- Housing Dimensions: 4.25" x 6.375" x 2.125"
- Circuit Board Dimensions: 3.95" W x 2.875" H x .95" D