Videofied Indoor Wall Mount MotionViewer® With IR
Burglar / Wireless Devices / Detectors & Sensors / Motion - Image Sensor / Sensors
The Indoor MotionViewer® is a battery-powered device that includes an integrated PIR motion sensor, digital video camera and infrared illuminators. It is designed to detect an intruder, instantaneously record a short video clip and send it over military-grade RF to the control panel which then transmits the alarm signal + video clip to a monitoring station via cell or Ethernet. After receiving and reviewing the video clip, monitoring operators will verify the intrusion event and dispatch to law enforcement for priority response to a crime-in-progress.
- S2View®— Spread Spectrum, Videofied, Interactive, AES
Encrypted Wireless technology provides optimum signal integrity and security.
- Camera—CMOS sensor with 110° wide angle lens and adjustable video resolution of 320 x 240 pixels.
- Night illumination—up to 23 ft./7 m distance using two infrared LEDs.
- Motion detector—dual-element, passive infrared with fresnel
lens for up to 40 ft./12 m wide, 90° coverage pattern.
- Camera records color during the day and black and white at night.
- Supervised—transmits a check-in/status signal to the panel every 8 minutes indicating unique identification code
- Identification code includes the current detection sensor state, tamper condition, serial number, manufacture date, software revision, and battery status.
- Dual tamper—provides cover and wall tamper detection.
- Lithium batteries—last up to four years depending on activity and environment(estimated).