The 5230 is a remote annunciator that provides
both trouble and alarm annunciation, and a
convenient means for programming the 5104,
5204, and the 5207.
• 2-line 16-character LCD display.
• Indicates Trouble, Alarm, Supervisory, and
System Status conditions with LEDs and LCD
• Each 5230 individually supervised by the FACP
• 12 to 18 AWG wire with up to 1000 ft wire runs
• Easily set ID using four dip switches on back of
• Easy quick connect option to temporarily connect
to the panel for programming (using PN 130294
quick connect cable).
5104: 3 per Communicator
5204: 3 per FACP
5207: 7 per FACP
5128/29: Programming only
CSFM 7165-0559: 111
2014 © The Systems Depot, Inc. ALL Rights Reserved.