Addressable Photoelectric Smoke Detector W/Base White
• Two-wire loop connection.
• Unit uses base for wiring.
• Addressable by device.
• Rotary, decimal addressing: Please refer to the Fire-Lite panel
manuals for device capacity.
• New modern profile for improved aesthetics.
• Unique single-source design to respond quickly and dependably
to a broad range of fires.
• Integral communications and built-in type identification.
• Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
• Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field
• Designed to meet UL 268 7th Edition.
• Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold
• Visible LED “blinks” when the unit is addressed (communicating
with the fire panel) and latches on in alarm.
• Low standby current.
*B300-6 base Included
*LiteSpeed Only- Not Useable on MS9050-UD
2014 © The Systems Depot, Inc. ALL Rights Reserved.